Thanks for checking out my photo archive. This stock website features an extensive collection of wine, spirits, food, and travel photographs available to license for commercial, editorial, or fine art use. This collection is regularly updated and includes over 20,000 photographs available for immediate download through my online shopping cart. Please use the stock button above to browse the galleries or find images by keyword, or contact me directly if you have additional specific needs. I look forward to hearing from you and bringing a fresh, inventive approach to your project.
I travel worldwide for corporate, editorial, advertising, and book projects, specializing in the wine, food, spirits, and adventure travel industries. Additionally, I specialize in creating custom image libraries for commercial clients, combining my strengths for storytelling and project management. I photograph a range of subjects over an extended time period, working with my clients to effectively communicate their unique message.
Please contact me directly with your project or assignment description, I am happy to provide a custom estimate. My rates depend on many factors, including the usage or license fee (see details below), and creative fee or expertise needed to execute the concept. Additional expenses and production costs of the shoot also need to be factored to provide an estimate (Is a permit needed to shoot in a specific location? Are assistants needed? Will special props need to be selected or will you use what is on-site? Will extensive lighting be needed to document the subject or create a mood? Is an extreme time of day, special weather, or aerial perspective needed to pull the image off successfully?) Each project is unique, and time is only one factor I consider when determining my price for a specific assignment. I do offer several custom packages specifically for the wine industry, and have extensive experience and contacts in this industry.
How to browse my stock photo collections, galleries, and individual search criteria
This stock site is powered by Photoshelter, an industry leader in archive management; your email will never be sold or shared by anyone else. To sign up for a free account, simply click on the ‘Client area” link at the top of any photo archive pages to register. By registering you’ll get access to the following:
1. Free low-resolution sample images (comps). Not sure if a photo will work for your layout? All images are available as a 500 pixel copyright watermarked low-resolution comp for downloading. Once you’ve signed into your account, simply click the ‘download image’ and the comp file will be downloaded as a zip file.
2. Browse my galleries by theme or perform a keyword search.
3. Set up your own lightbox for storing and sharing.
4. E commerce option to license reproduction rights for immediate purchase through PayPal (no need for you to have your own PayPal account, credit cards accepted).
5. Searching – you can browse galleries organized by Travel (geographic), Wine (region and winery name), or using the search box on each page where you can enter keywords to narrow your choices.
How to License Images
1. Rights Managed licenses to reproduce photos for print or electronic usage are available. Fees are determined using fotoQuote, the industry standard pricing guide for stock and assignment photography. Fees vary depending on the specific type of use, to see prices for your needs, please click the purchase link and provide the following:
a. Specific Use (such as brochure, website, corporate communications, etc)
b. Industry (advertising, corporate, editorial, etc)
c. Circulation (amount that will be produced)
d. Distribution (local, regional, national, international)
e. Image size
f. Image placement (cover, inside, etc)
g. Duration – the amount of time you plan to use the image
How to order prints:
1. Click the print link to view most popular fine art prints, or simply select any image and click on the thumbnail to view details. Although most my photos can be ordered as prints, I have created a ‘Featured Print Gallery’ for my most popular selection.
2. Click on the ‘add to cart’ order print’ link
3. Choose size, finish, and quantity
4. Checking out – you will need to need to login to complete your order, please complete the registration form to create a username and password. This information is stored so you can return to the site to make future purchases.
5. Custom sizes or requests. Please contact me directly for large format reproductions. I work with a custom high end printer for excellent quality – several of my photographs have been reproduced up to 18 feet wide by 7.5 feet tall, and are available on a variety of materials suited for your needs.
Thank you for your interest in my photography!